Marvell Recruitment 2020 | CAD Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Marvell – Marvell first revolutionized the digital storage industry by moving information at speeds never thought possible. Today, that same breakthrough innovation remains at the heart of the company’s storage, network infrastructure, and wireless connectivity solutions. With leading intellectual property and deep system-level knowledge, Marvell’s semiconductor solutions continue to transform the enterprise, cloud, automotive, industrial, and consumer markets.
|Details Of Marvell Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||CAD Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||2 - 4 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Marvell Jobs 2020 :
As a key member of Marvell’s Central Engineering team, you will play a leading role on developing next-generation automated design flow and add-on tools. You will have the opportunity to use your extensive design and CAD knowledge to define the whole organization’s design methodology and work flow.
- Develop and maintain leading-edge Physical Verification and Extraction flows addressing the needs of Marvell’s various Business Units
- Contribute to the deployment and support of these flows
- Work in collaboration with the rest of the team to ensure optimal integration inside the overall CAD platform
- Come-up with innovative solutions to ever-increasing design challenges
- Keep up with process and tool evolution
Skills Required For Marvell Jobs 2020 :
- BS/MS in EE/CS with 4+ years of hands-on experience in physical verification and extraction flow development.
- 2+ years of recent experience with Mentor’s Calibre and either Cadence QRC or Synopsys StarRC extraction tools.
- Proven experience with 12nm or below tape out. Familiar with Finfet, Dual Patterning and ULV challenges.
- Solid understanding, at least at block level but preferably at SoC level of:
- Gate-level parasitic extraction (with some exposure to transistor-level extraction)
- Advanced node design rules, process requirements, PDK requirements
- Hands on experience with block and chip-level physical verification (DRC, LVS, Antenna, XOR, Metalfill)
- Hands-on experience with Place & Route and understanding of physical DRC fixing and closure methodologies
- Runset interpretation and occasional modification/customization
- Proficiency in Tcl scripting in the context of flow development.
- Demonstrate good analysis and problem-solving skills. Out-of-the-box thinking
Documents to be Carried for Marvell Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Marvell Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.