Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020 | Law Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 30.06.2020 | Apply @ mahapolice.gov.in
Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2020: Maharasthra Police is the law enforcement agency responsible for the Indian state of Maharashtra. The government is going to fill up 30 vacancies in Maharashtra via offline mode. It has recently published the Advertisement for Law Officer Recruitment-2020. As per the Maha Police Bharti 2020 notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for the above Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Maharashtra those candidates download notification @ mahapolice.gov.in. The last date to send the application form is 30.06.2020.
Government of Maharashtra announced new job notification on 23.06.2020. Applicants must hold Bachelor Degree in Law from a recognized university. Maharashtra Police will recruit the aspirants on Test/ Interview. After that selected candidates will be placed in Maharashtra state. Incomplete application & application after the due date will not be considered. If the information given by the candidate is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. More details of Maha Police recruitment vacancy, upcoming syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Maharashtra Police Recruitment Notification 2020|
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Police Department|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Law Officers|
|Qualification||Degree in Law||Total Vacancy||30|
|Job Location||Maharashtra , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Refer Official Advt.|
About Maha Police Department:
Maharashtra Police department is a state government law enforcement agency. Headquarter is located in Mumbai, capital of Maharashtra until now. Presently there are 35 district police units. Presently there are more than 10,000 employees are working in the department. Especially, there are 282 Superintendent of police in the state. The Department provide services such as, Law and order control, protection to the state and crime prevention in the state.
Eligibility Criteria for Law Officer Posts:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit is 60 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Maha Police selection may be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application:
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Candidates can send their application to Special Inspector General of Police, Nanded Range, Nanded, Maharashtra.
Steps to Apply online for Maha Police Bharti 2020 :
- Go to official website mahapolice.gov.in
- Click ‘Police Recruitment’ given under ‘Important Links’
- Find the advertisement “POST OF LOW OFFICER (CONTRACT L BASIS) IN OFFICE OF SPL.IGP. NANDED”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally send it to the above said address