MAHA TET 2019 Notification | Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 28.11.2019 | Apply online @ mahatet.in
MAHA TET 2019 Notification: Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune has recently released the MAHA TET notification 2019 on 08.11.2019. MSEC is going to conduct the Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 on 19.01.2020 for Teachers of Primary / Higher Primary / Secondary and Higher Secondary School / Junior College. Applicants who are seeking Teachers jobs in Maharashtra those candidates can make the online registration from 08.11.2019 @ mahatet.in. The last date for submission of Maharashtra TET 2019 online application is 28.11.2019.
Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019 notification pdf & apply online link is available in official website (mahatet.in). Maharashtra State Examination Council will conduct the TET exam for 150 Marks (Paper I) and 170 Marks (Paper II). There will be no negative marking. Contenders have to pay required fee to attend MAHA TET Paper I & Paper II exam. Test center details are clearly given in the official notification. More details of MSEC recruitment vacancy, upcoming TET Maharashtra notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2019
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||08.11.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.11.2019|
|Maharashtra TET Exam date||19.01.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)-2019
- Applicants should have passed Degree/ B.El.Ed/ B.A./B. Sc. Ed. Or B.A. Ed/B. Sc. Ed/ B.Ed from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Election will be done on the basis of written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- You should pay the required fee via online mode.
How to apply Maharashtra TET 2019 Exam Notification
- Go to official website mahatet.in.
- Find the advertisement for MAHA TET 2019 exam click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|