Magicpin Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Magicpin – Save everytime you shop with magicpin – from large brands to small retailers; home delivery to store walkins; from food, fashion, grocery to chemists; online or offline. Pin a location on the map to find the coolest people, places and savings hidden all around you – from the hippest cafés, to the yummiest dimsums, the trendiest fashion boutique, luxurious spas, health clubs, best discounts on grocery stores and more. We drive $1B+ of annual business to retailers across the country. For our partners, we are the most efficient marketing platform that brings online demand to their offline or online stores.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Magicpin Jobs 2020 :
- Ability to brainstorm and come up with solutions to open ended problems.
- Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives end to end.
- Desire to learn and dive deep into new technologies on the job, especially around modern data storage and streaming open source systems(Cassandra, Kafka, Spark, Elastic) and machine learning/deep learning (CNNs, sci-kit learn, Conventional Machine Learning techniques)
- Experience building high throughput/low latency systems.
- Solid understanding of CS fundamentals – Operating Systems, Databases and Data Structures.
- Proficient in at least one or more programming languages including but not limited to Java, Python, or C++.
Skills Required For Magicpin Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledgeof Big Data Systems (Cassandra, Elastic, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker), Distributed Systems, High Performance (throughput and latency) middle wares, Android, iOS, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning.
- Self-starter with independent decision making capability
- B.Tech in CS/IT from Tier 1 Colleges (IIT,NIT,NSIT,DTU)
Documents to be Carried for Magicpin Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Magicpin Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.