Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 | Registrar & Director Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 03.07.2020 | MKU Recruitment Notification / Application Form @ mkuniversity.ac.in
Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020: Applications in the prescribed form (8 copies) are invited by Madurai Kamaraj University from the eligible candidates for the post of Registrar & Director (EMRC). Recently MKU has issued a new employment notice [Notification No. R/53/MKU/2020 & Notification No. R/54/MKU/2020] to fill up various vacancies in MK University. As per the Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for MKU Registrar Vacancy. Aspirants who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs those aspirants should send the filled application form to given address on or before 03.07.2020.
The appointment will be on a tenure basis for a period of 3/ 5 Years. Madurai Kamaraj University recruitment 2020 application form and MKU Recruitment notification is available in official website (mkuniversity.ac.in). Application received after last date will not be considered. Contenders have to pay required application fee via demand draft. Application not in the prescribed format or incomplete in any form will be rejected. More details of MKU recruitment vacancy, upcoming Madurai Kamaraj University job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming MKU recruitment notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of MK University Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Madurai Kamaraj University|
|Job Category||State Govt.|
|Job Role||Registrar & Director|
|Qualification||Master’s Degree / Ph.D.||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Madurai ( Tamilnadu )|
|Salary||Rs.1,44,200 - 2,18,200|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for MKU Registrar & Director Vacancy
- Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade, Ph.D. Degree & at least 15 years of continuous service as Assistant Professor.
- Director: Master’s Degree in any subject & 10 years of regular service in Media or Mass Communication.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Registrar: 58 years.
- Director: 55 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted & address details is given below.
|Name of the post||Postal address|
|Registrar||Vice-Chancellor, Madurai Kamaraj University,|
Madurai – 625 021
|Director||The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai-625 021, Tamil Nadu|
- Rs.590 for Gen candidates and Rs.295 for SC/ ST candidates.
- You should deposit the fee amount via Demand Draft – in favour of “The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University”, payable at Madurai.
How to get Madurai Kamaraj University Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website mkuniversity.ac.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Applications are invited for the post of Director, EMRC & Applications are invited for the Post of Registrar”, click on the advertisement.
- MKU notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to fill up MKU Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from MKU Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.