Madras University Recruitment 2020 | JRF & Project Fellow Posts | Total Vacancies 02 | Last Date 25.07.2020 & 31.07.2020 | Download University of Madras Application Form @ www.unom.ac.in
Madras University Recruitment 2020: University of Madras (சென்னை பல்கலைக்கழகம்) invites offline application from aspirants who want to get Jobs in Madras University. Recently it has announced the new job notice [CAS C&B/NRS/Indo-Taiwan/ JRF/ Advt/ 2020/01 & Advt./N.Ph/GA/MHRD-STARS/July 2020] for Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow Posts. As per the Madras University notification 2020, overall 02 vacancies are allocated for these JRF & PF Posts. Candidates who are seeking Tamilnadu govt jobs should send the filled application form to Madras university, Chennai address also given mail address. The last date for receipt of the Madras university application is 25.07.2020 (PF) & 31.07.2020 (JRF).
University of Madras jobs vacancy 2020 notification and Madras University Recruitment application form is available in official website (www.unom.ac.in). Before apply to these openings candidates must have ensure that he/ she full fill the desire eligibility (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Applicants are required to submit separate form for each department. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Madras University job vacancy, university jobs in chennai, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of University of Madras Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||University of Madras (சென்னை பல்கலைக்கழகம்)|
|Job Category||State Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow|
|Qualification||M.Sc. / M.Phil||Total Vacancy||02|
|Job Location||, Chennai Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Refer Official Notice|
|Starting Date||Available Now ( Offline Mode )|
|Last Date||25.07.2020 & 31.07.2020|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Madras University JRF & Project Fellow Vacancy
- JRF: M.Sc./ M.Phil in Chemistry/ Nano Science & Nanotechnology/ Material Science.
- Project Fellow: M.Sc. in Physics/ M.Phil Physics.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- University of Madras recruitment process will be done on the basis of interview
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given postal address also mail address.
|Name of the post||Postal Address||Mail Address|
|JRF||Dr. N.R. Sasirekha (Principal Investigator), Assistant Professor, CAS in Crystallography and Biophysics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600025||[email protected]|
|Project Fellow||Dr. G. Anbalagan, Principal Investigator, Department of Nuclear Physics, University of Madras, Guindy Campus, Chennai – 600025||[email protected]|
How to apply University of Madras Jobs Notification 2020
- Go to official website unom.ac.in.
- Click “Appointments” find the advertisement for JRF & PF Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.