LionBridge Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Mumbai , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : LionBridge – Lionbridge partners with brands to break barriers and build bridges all over the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped companies connect with global customers by delivering marketing, testing and globalization services in more than 300 languages. Through our world-class platform, we orchestrate a network of 500,000 passionate experts in 5,000-plus cities, who partner with brands to create culturally rich experiences. Relentless in our love for linguistics, we use the best of human and machine intelligence to forge understanding that resonates with our customers’ customers. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 27 countries.
|Details Of LionBridge Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For LionBridge Jobs 2020 :
Analyze/Plan/Build/Govern/Secure/Monitor infrastructure on cloud based on the requirement. Implementing ARM templates for Environment setup and updates. Implementing backup/restore procedures for cloud hosted Applications. Work with other DevOps Team members and Dev teams on migrating applications hosted on-Prem to the cloud. Managing Azure Cloud Resources and CI/CD deployment pipelines.
Skills Required For LionBridge Jobs 2020 :
- Experience in building PAAS, IAAS hosting environments
- Experience with deploying and hosting web applications in the Azure cloud.
- Experience in Azure Administration
- PowerShell scripting, Linux Administration experience, Unix
- Experience with Azure ARM Templates and Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience configuring Monitoring/Alerting solutions.
- Experience with Docker and SWARM or Kubernetes
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server/PostgreSQL
- Strong Windows Sys Admin Skills
- Experience with Azure Service Fabric
- Experience configuring CI/CD pipelines
- GIT Version Control
- Experience administrating TFS/Azure DevOps
- Experience with one or more of the following configuration management tools: Puppet, Ansible, or Chef
- Experience with administration of one or more of the following preferred:
- Team City
Documents to be Carried for LionBridge Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For LionBridge Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires