Linkedin Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Linkedin Inc – LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
|Details Of Linkedin Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Company Name||Linkedin Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience Needed||1 - 5 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Linkedin Jobs 2020 :
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, write code, and deliver with speediness and quality.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric applications that operate 24×7.
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Provide technical leadership, driving and performing best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute large-scale, cross functional, and company-wise critical programs.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
Skills Required For Linkedin Jobs 2020 :
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Strong object oriented skills.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience with object-oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages (Java, C++, C#, etc.).
- Experience building web applications and services with IDEs, ant, junit, etc.
- Experience with relational databases (transactional and non-transactional), database architecture, and distributed transaction management.
Documents to be Carried for Linkedin Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Linkedin Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.