KVIC – Khadi and Village Industries Recruitment 2020 | Director & Dy. Director Posts | Total Vacancies 34 | Last Date 15.12.2020 | Khadi Gram Udyog Recruitment Notification @ www.kvic.gov.in
KVIC Recruitment 2020: Khadi and Village Industries Commission invite Online Applications for Direct Recruitment from eligible Indian citizens. Recently KVIC India has announced the new employment notice [Advt. No.KVIC /Adm./Recruitment/Dir-Dy.Dir. (DR)/2(30)/2020-21] on 16.11.2020 for regarding 34 vacancies. KVIC has planned to recruit the 34 aspirants for Director & Deputy Director Posts. Applicants who are looking for engineering jobs in central govt jobs kindly make the online registration from 16.11.2020. According to the KVIC Recruitment notification, online form will be accepted upto 15.12.2020.
Candidates will be recruited on document verification/Interview basis and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in the office of KVIC in India. Applicants should possess Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree/ CA and age limit should be 40 years & 50 years. KVIC Recruitment notification & KVIC India recruitment application form is available @ www.kvic.gov.in. Contenders have to pay required fee via online. More details of Khadi Gram Udyog vacancy, upcoming KVIC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Khadi and Village Industries Commission|
|Job Category||Central Govt|
|Job Role||Director , Deputy Director|
|Qualification||B.E, Degree, M.E, M.tech, CA||Total Vacancy||34 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs. 67700 - 78800 (per Month)|
Vacancy Details of Khadi and Village Industries Commission Recruitment
- As per the notification, overall 34 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Basic Pay|
Eligibility Criteria for KVIC Director & Deputy Director Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Engineering/ Degree/ Master Degree/ CA from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Director: Not exceeding 50 years.
- Deputy Director; Not exceeding 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- The final selection for the above posts will be made on the basis of weightage to academic qualification, experience and performance in the Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for all candidates (for each post) and No fee for KVIC employees.
- You should make the payment via On-line modee. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking etc.
How to apply KVIC Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website kvic.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “ Invites Online Applications for Direct Recruitment for filling up the vacancies to the posts of “Director” and “Deputy Director””, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, find the apply online link.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.