KPMG Off Campus Drive 2020 | Administrator | B.Sc / B.Com | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : KPMG – KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, Ernst & Young (EY), and PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 207,050 people and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. KPMG stands for Klynveld Peat Marwick Goerdeler. It was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick in 1987.
|Details Of KPMG Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
We are recruiting for an Analyst in the KYC team of Quality & Risk Management team. In this team, your responsibilities will include:
- Conducting desktop research on entities and individuals using a variety of other global and country specific online sources, databases and language translation tools (for non-English searches)
- Databases may include corporate registries, company websites, regulatory websites, stock exchanges, litigation databases, news aggregators, professional and social networking sited amongst others
- Ability to understand and comprehend complex onwership structure with multiple layer of ownerships spread across different entity types like LLP, Ltd, Partnerships, Trusts, Charity, SPVs etc.
- Ability to understand and raise red flags coming out of the screening performed on such entities or individuals. This will include PEPs, Sanctions, Adverse Media press or related concerns
- Summarizing information into concise and accurate reports (MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel or other formats)
Skills Required For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
- Secondary/desktop research skills
- Good narrative writing and analytical skills
- Basic accounting knowledge will be preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline – preferably commerce (B.Com/Eco H) with upto 1-2 years of experience
- Preferred experience in secondary research and due diligence on entities/individuals using online research databases which may include, commercial registries and corporate databases in a variety of countries and languages company websites, regulatory websites, stock exchanges, litigation databases, news aggregators, professional and social networking sited amongst others
- Understanding and experience in AML or Anti- Bribery Corruption (ABC) domain would be an added advantage
- Works well within a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adaptability to a dynamic environment often accompanied by shifting priorities and stringent deadlines
Documents to be Carried for KPMG Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For KPMG Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.