KONE Elevator Off Campus Drive 2020 | Junior Executive | BE, B.Tech, Diploma | Kolkata , West Bengal | Apply Online
Company Profile : KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd – Kone Corporation We are into manufacturing elevators, escalators. We have been into this industry since 1910. We have our head quarters in Helsinki, Finland. We are Globally 4th position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have achieved 4.6 billion euros turnover (globally). We have been operating in 50 countries in the world. We have 34800 employees working in KONE Corporation. Kone India (P) Ltd We are a 100% subsidiary of KONE Corporation, Finland. We have been into this industry since 1984. We have our head quarters in Chennai. We are No.1 position in Elevator Manufacturing. We have 44 branches in India. We have approx. 2700 employees working in Kone India
||Company Name||KONE Elevator India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Executive maintenance|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Diploma||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Kolkata , West Bengal|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
Customer relationship management
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through quality of service and through regular, proactive, and precise on-site communication (callout ETA, job performed, etc)
- Responsible for accurate and real time back reporting of work performed (at the equipment level) in order to ensure the accuracy of e-Optimum and Customer Notification.
- Accountable for maintaining excellent relationships with the customers, the contact person and end-users presents on site, by applying the Ambassador attitude.
- Accountable for equipment safety and performance
- Accountable for managing the site environment during service operations
- Accountable for identifying site risk, and communicate them to his supervisor
- Accountable to take immediate action on site in case of high risk identification and to apply the escalation procedure
- Accountable for identifying “unplanned” service repairs based on the equipment needs, contacting the on-site contact person, get his approval if not covered by the contract, and perform them
- Accountable for the end-users and the site safety
- Accountable for the safe working environment
- Responsible for safe working practices and carrying out the operations according to maintenance instructions and safety instructions.
- Accountable for the execution of the service visits (planned maintenance, callouts and service repairs) respecting the schedule and time limit (callout), the quality standards, the time allocation and the processes
- Responsible for effectively planning his workload, in conjunction with the service supervisor
- Accountable for raising sales lead to his supervisor
- Accountable for very precise and timely back reporting of the work done according to the process
- Responsible for submitting time sheets based on the execution
- Responsible for managing his proximity stock (shelving, inventory, stock transfer, etc), identifying the spare need, requesting the spare to his supervisor.
- Responsible for keeping the service tooling, van, instruments, etc safe, maintained and in good condition
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of the products, the methods and the safety by feedback to the PCM organisation and his supervisor
- Leadership / People management
- Responsible for regular update of his supervisor on all relevant information
- Responsible for being familiar with all aspects of lift and associated technology and accountable for attending the proposed training
- May be required to give training/coaching to persons nominated by the supervisor
Documents to be Carried for KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For KONE Elevator Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.