Knorex Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Pune , Maharashtra | Apply Online
Company Profile : Knorex – Knorex is a cutting edge advertising technology MNC with offices across USA, Australia, China, Singapore, Vietnam, India, Thailand and Malaysia. Knorex provides Precision Performance Marketing products and solutions to the world’s leading brands and media agencies. With its full-stack platform, Knorex XPO™ (https://xpo.knorex.com) supplies the technology platform to deliver the right marketing message to the right audience at the right moment and right place, underpinned by a multi-layered data-driven approach.
|Details Of Knorex Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Pune , Maharashtra|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description for Knorex Jobs 2020 :
- Plan, design and develop components in our RTB platform
- Develop connectors to integrate with major ad exchanges
- Develop metrics to measure the outcome/impact of your introduced solutions.
- Work with other members to implement and integrate into our existing systems.
- Document and improve the solutions over time.
- Evaluate and identify new technologies for implementation.
- Communicate with our business and technical teams to understand the analytics requirements.
- Respond and follow up to incorporate feedback and draw new insights.
- Prioritize tasks to meet multiple deadlines.
Skills Required for Knorex Jobs 2020 :
- At least 2 to 8 years of working experience using C++ to build large-scale, distributed, low-latency systems
- Knowledge of Golang is a strong plus
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Strong in analytics and problem solving technique
- Understanding of online advertising technology and RTB is a strong plus
- Possess at least a Degree or Diploma in computer science / IT related;
- Willingness to learn and able to pick up new technology or new concepts fast;
- Able to work independently as well as in collaborative mode with minimum supervision;
- Work productively even under pressure;
- Possess good work ethic, attitude with good follow-through;
- Excellent communication in written and spoken English.
How To Apply for Knorex Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.