KMML – Kerala Minerals and Metals Recruitment 2020 | Junior Operator Trainee & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 51 | Last Date 19.11.2020 | Download KMML Application form @ KMML careers
KMML Recruitment 2020: The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd. is going to fill up 51 vacancies. It invites offline application from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement on 31.10.2020 for Junior Operator Trainee, Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee, Junior Technician Welder Trainee, Junior Technician Fitter Trainee & Junior Technician Machinist Trainee Posts. As per the KMML advertisement, these 50 vacancies are allocated for above said posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Kerala can apply to this recruitment
KMML application form and KMML Recruitment notification is available in KMML Careers. Candidates must have passed SSLC/ ITI/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute or university. Applicants age should not exceed 26 years. Aspirants should submit offline application only. Applications received after the due date or incomplete application will be rejected. Contenders who have selected those candidates will be appointed at Kerala. More details of KMML jobs 2020, salary scale, Chavara job vacancies, merit list, result, upcoming advertisement, latest jobs and etc. are available in official website.
|Organization Name||The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Operator Trainee, Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee, Junior Technician Welder Trainee, Junior Technician Fitter Trainee, Junior Technician Machinist Trainee|
|Qualification||10th , ITI, Diploma||Total Vacancy||51 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Kerala|
|Salary||Rs. 21,580 (per Month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
KMML Chavara Job Vacancies
- As per the notification, totally 51 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Junior Operator Trainee||34|
|Junior Boiler cum Utility Operator Trainee||02|
|Junior Technician Welder Trainee||05|
|Junior Technician Fitter Trainee||08|
|Junior Technician Machinist Trainee||02|
Eligibility Criteria for KMML Junior Operator Trainee, Jr. Techncian & Other Vacancies
- Candidates must have passed SSLC/ ITI/ Diploma in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute or university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Applicants age should not exceed 26 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Address : HEAD OF DEPARTMENT (P&A/L)’, The Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, PB No.4, Sankaramangalam, Chavara, Kollam-691 583
- Rs.300 for General/OBC candidates and No fee for SC/ ST candidates.
- Fee payment will have to be made in DD in the name of The Kerala Minerals and Metals Limited payable at Chavara.
How to apply for KMML Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website kmml.com.
- Click “Media Centre” select “Advertisements”.
- Find the advertisement “Notification to various vacancies of skilled workmen“click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification fill up the form correctly.
- Finally send it to the given address before the last date ends.