KMC Recruitment 2020 | 42 Vacancies | Medical Officer (MO) Posts | Interview Date 17.06.2020 | Download Notification @ www.kmcgov.in
KMC Recruitment 2020: Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) – Kolkata City NUHM Society has recently announced the job advertisement (No.01/Kolkata City NUHM Society/2020-21) for Medical Officer Position over 42 job opportunities dated on 05.06.2020. They invites the applicants to attend walk-in interview on 17.06.2020 to the below hosted address. West Bengal State Government job seekers can make use this chance and score your goal in a right way. You can download this KMC recruitment 2020 job application form on their official website @ www.kmc.gov.in. Applicants must report on 11.30 AM at the mentioned venue.
As per the KMC Recruitment 2020 notification, the candidate should possess MBBS degree from any MCI recognized Institution with one year compulsory internship. All aspirants should cross their prescribed age limit which would not be more than 62 years as on 01.06.2020. Selected candidates shall be engaged purely on contractual basis. Aspirants should produce all original educational documents at the time of attending walk in interview. Check Kolkata Municipal Corporation recruitment official website for more information about the latest & current vacancies updates, result and so on.
|Details Of KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020:|
|Organization Name||Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) – Kolkata City NUHM Society|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Medical Officer|
|Qualification||Refer Official Site||Total Vacancy||42|
|Job Location||Kolkata , Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Salary||Rs. 24,000 (Part Time) & Rs. 40,000 (Full Time)|
|Starting Date||Walk-in - 17.06.2020|
|Last Date||Walk-in - 17.06.2020 - 11.30 AM|
KMC-Kolkata Municipal Corporation is responsible for the civic infrastructure and administration of the city of Kolkata. Its Municipal Corporation was established in 1876, under the guidance of the First Minister of Local Self-Government in Bengal. They service the water purification and supply, Building and maintenance of roads, Public municipal schools etc. and providing service to its customers in a professional, economical, timely, useful and helpful manner.
KMC Kolkata Job Vacancy 2020:
|Medical Officer (Part Time)||19|
|Medical Officer (Full Time)||23|
|Totally||42 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata City NUHM Society MO Careers:
Refer https://www.kmcgov.in official advertisement for more details regarding educational, age limit, salary, walk-in date, physical standards, reservation & relaxations etc.
- MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship.
- Age should be up to 62 years as on 01.06.2020.
- Walk-In/ Personnel Interview
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer official notification of Kolkata Municipal Corporation (if any applicable).
- Offline mode
Room No. 254, 2nd floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society, 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700 013
Steps to Attend KMC Kolkata City NUHM Society Notification 2020:
- Go to the official site “https://www.kmcgov.in”.
- Pick the “Recruitment/Result/Training” from the side menu bar.
- Find and choose the “Walk-in interview on 17.06.2020, 23nos Medical Officer (Full Time)…Adv. No. 01/Kolkata City NUHM Society /2020-21” dated on 05.06.2020.
- Read the notification up to your understanding.
- Once you crossed their criteria, download the application form.
- Make a print of it and fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Attend the walk-in on the scheduled date and time along with all related documents without fail.