KIIFB Notification 2020 – Opening for Various Lab Technician Posts
Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Lab Technician, Care Taker cum Helper & Other. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Kerala Infrastructure Investment Fund Board|
|Type of Employment||Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Care Taker cum Helper & Other|
Details Of Vacancies:
- QA & QC Engineer
- Lab Technician
- Technical Document Controller
- Aerial Photogrammetric Surveyor
- Care Taker cum Helper
- The candidates must have passed Degree, B. Tech in Civil Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Refer to Official Notification.
Salary Package: Rs. 20,000 – Rs. 80,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.kiifb.kerala.gov.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 04.12.2019 to 18.12.2019