Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 | Typist, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 87 | Last Date 21.10.2020 | KPSC Direct Recruitment Notification @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020: Kerala Public Service Commission invites online applications by One Time Registration from qualified candidates to fill up 87 vacancies. Recently published the new employment notification [CAT NO : 92/2020 TO 124/2020] on 15.09.2020 for above said Kerala KPSC Vacancy 2020. According to the Kerala PSC Recruitment notification, these 87 vacancies are assigned for Assistant Insurance Medical Officer, Station Officer, Civil Police Officer, Deputy Manager, Typist, Electrician, Technician, Chemist, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Peon & Other Posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. As per the Kerala PSC Thulasi notification, candidates kindly make the online registration from 15.09.2020 to 21.10.2020. Applicants who are seeking Kerala Government Jobs can use this chance.
Kerala KPSC Recruitment notification & KPSC Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.keralapsc.gov.in Kerala KPSC will recruit the aspirants through written exam/ interview/skill test. After that selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Kerala state. Applicants should pass SSLC/ HSC/ ITI/ Degree/ Master Degreefrom recognized university and age limit should be between 18 years to 44 years. Online mode applications only will be accepted. More details of Kerala Public Service Commission vacancy, upcoming Kerala PSC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Assistant Insurance Medical Officer, Station Officer, Civil Police Officer, Deputy Manager, Typist, Electrician, Technician, Chemist, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Peon , Other|
|Qualification||SSLC / HSC / ITI / Degree / Master Degree||Total Vacancy||87 Posts|
|Job Location||, Kerala , Karnataka|
|Salary||Check Official Notice|
About Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC)
Kerala Public Service Commission shortly KPSC is a state government recruiting Agency. It has been servicing in Kerala since 1956. Headquarter of KPSC has been located at Thulasi Hills in Thiruvananthapuram. They recruit staffs by the way such as conducting examinations, interview, physical test and document verification. The commission recruits staffs for the department such as state civil services, government and also government aided organization.
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Kerala Technician, Typist, Chemist & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass SSLC/ HSC/ ITI/ Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 18 years to 44 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Kerala KPSC conduct written exam/ interview/ skill test for selection of suitable aspirants for latest KPSC Vacancy.
Mode of Application
- Applications via Online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply Kerala PSC Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website keralapsc.gov.in.
- Click “Notifications” find the advertisement “CAT NO : 92/2020 TO 124/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Take the print of the application for your reference.