Keleno Off Campus Drive 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | BE, B.Tech, MCA | Kochi , Kerala | Apply Online
Company Profile : Keleno – Keleno is Kerala, India based IT Software service providing company. It was founded in the year of 2018 by Binu Pankajakshan. and its headquarter is based on Kochi, Kerala, India India. They primarily focus on their product and services called developed IIoT Products. More then Fifty employees are working in this company and provide their services across the globe. They are specialize in solving problems by applying technology and innovation at very large scale. They are developing innovative cost effective products and platforms which they are increases operational efficiencies.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Kochi , Kerala|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Keleno Jobs 2020 :
- Proficiency in minimum two programming Languages.
- Should have cleared all papers in single attempt and ready to join immediately.
- Knowledge of PHP, Python, HTML, CSS
Skills Required For Keleno Jobs 2020 :
- Tech Enthusiast and a MOOC addict
- Knowledge of GitHub / CI / CD / Computer Architecture
- Done some open source contributions
- Good knowledge of algorithms and database
- Demonstrable software and hardware projects outside of academics
- The ability to come with innovative ideas and execute them
- Believes in learning-by-doing
Documents to be Carried for Keleno Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Keleno Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.