Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020 | Research Assistant posts | 33 Vacancies | Last Date : 17.11.2020 | Download High Court Notification @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2020: High Court of Karnataka invites application for the posts of Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants on honorarium basis. Karnataka High Court released new job notification (NO. HCE 623/2006) for filling up 33 vacancies. Interested candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in only through offline. Applicants searching jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. The last date to submit the application is 17-11-2020.
The Engagement of post is a full-time assignment during the period of assignment, the Law Clerk-cum Research Assistant will not be entitled to practice as an Advocate or to take up any employment. Selection will be based on Academic Record / Interview. Shortlisted Candidates shall be called for Interview at High Court of Karnataka. Applicants should submit relevant documents along with the application form. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Information furnished by the candidates is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. Short-listed candidates will be published in the recruitment portal. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university.
|Organization Name||Karnataka High Court|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs , Court jobs|
|Job Role||Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants|
|Qualification||LLB||Total Vacancy||33 Posts|
|Job Location||Bengaluru , Karnataka|
|Salary||Rs.16,500 (per month)|
|Apply Mode||Offline (By Postal)|
About High Court of Karnataka
High Court of Karnataka is located in Bangalore in the state of Karnataka. It was established in the year 1884. The High Court of Karnataka is authorized by Constitution of India. The High court building in front of vidhana soudha is known as Attara Kacheri.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka High Court Assistant Vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should hold Degree in Law + enrolled as an Advocate in Karnataka State Bar Council
- Candidates should have knowledge of operation of computers.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Age limit should be 30 years.
- Selection will be based on Academic Record/ Interview/ achievements in
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Candidates should submit their application to Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru.
How to apply High Court of Karnataka Recruitment 2020:
- Go to official website www.karnatakajudiciary.kar.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification No. HCE 623/2006 Dated:15/10/2020 for Selection to 33 posts of Law Clerk – CUM- Research Assistants purely on temporary and contract basis”, click on the advertisement.
- KHC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form & fill it carefully.
- Finally send it to the above said address.