Kaplan Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Kaplan, Inc – Kaplan, Inc. is a for-profit corporation that provides educational services to colleges and universities and corporations and businesses, including higher education programs, professional training and certifications, test preparation and student support services.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 1 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Kaplan Jobs 2020 :
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building a scalable learning platform using modern development, deployment and monitoring technologies such as Node JS, Angular 6+, Docker, AWS, LogEntries, AppDynamics etc . We have full-stack teams, where designers, product managers, and engineers work closely to build products that delight our customers.
In this role you will :
- Work on fast-paced, agile engineering teams
- Design, prototype and build user interfaces & frameworks with a platform mindset
- Use and extend the Kaplan Test Prep design language and front-end component catalog called Design System
- Collaborate with software engineers, QA engineers, UX and Design team and project managers
- Maintain high test coverage across unit, functional and integration test suites
- Conduct regular system deployments using our AWS-native continuous delivery pipeline
- Improve documentation of processes and systems
- Troubleshoot existing systems and applications
- Keep yourself up to date on latest web technologies and help drive innovation at Kaplan Test Prep
Skills Required for Kaplan Jobs 2020 :
- BS/MS in a relevant field (Computer Science, Engineering)
- Understanding of API design and usage
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with light-weight and/or Agile methodologies
- Knowledge of relational and non relational databases
- Knowledge of Web accessibility principles and techniques
- Interest in education and having a positive effect on learners
- Minimum 1 years of Software Development Experience
Documents to be Carried for Kaplan Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How to Apply for Kaplan Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.