Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2020 | Firemen Trainee Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 25.05.2020 | Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment Notification @ www.deendayalport.gov.in
Kandla Port Trust Recruitment 2020: Deendayal Port Trust intends to engage Firemen Trainee for a period of 11 months. Recently Kandla Port has announced the new employment notice [Advertisement No.MR/PS/1212/2020] on 05.05.2020 regarding various openings. According to the Deendayal Port Recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned for Kandla Port Fireman Trainee Vacancy. Interested candidates who have fulfill the Educational and Technical qualification and who are seeking jobs in Gujarat may submit application duly typed in the prescribed proforma addressed to the given address on or before 25.05.2020.
|Details Of Deendayal Port Trust Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Deendayal Port Trust – Deendayal Port Trust|
|Job Category||Central government|
|Job Role||Firemen Trainee|
|Qualification||10th pass ( Six months Fire Fighting Course certificate )||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Gujarat|
|Salary||Rs.17000 per month|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Kandla Port Firemen Trainee Vacancy
- Applicants should pass SSC from recognized board.
- Aspirants should have Six months Fire Fighting Course certificate & Valid Heavy Driving License.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Deendayal Port Trust recruitment process will be based on test/ PET/ PST.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Address: The Deputy Conservator, Deendayal Port Trust, Post Box No.50, Administrative Office, Gandhidham (Kutch), Gujarat, PIN 370201
How to apply Deendayal Port Recruitment 2020 :
- Go to official website deendayalport.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Deendayal Port Trust intends to engage Firemen Trainee for a period of 11 months.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Kandla Port Trust Jobs Application Form :
- Candidates should download the application form from Deendayal Port Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Mode of Selection, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.