JusPay Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : JusPay – Juspay’s (www.juspay.in) vision is to enable the billion people in India with secure 1-click payments on mobile. With Indian consumer behavior combined with regulations, the payments problems are not just hard but very unique in the world, and that’s just the challenge Juspay took head-on. Our payments browser is a first in the world innovation, growing exponentially and processing around 1.5 million transactions per day.
|Details Of JusPay Recruitment 2020|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Development Engineer - UI|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For JusPay Jobs 2020 :
JUSPAY builds its own UI frameworks with its deep investment in functional programming techniques and its unique needs to be a payments mico-app platform inside other apps (200M SDK installs in India).
It also builds highly reactive and real-time tools to help banks and payments networks manage payments and credit operations. We are looking for UI engineers who are also systems/framework builders.
- Building advanced UI Frameworks to be the best payments SDK in the world – Juspay’s ‘Hyper SDK’, a micro app platform enables native app experiences using JavasScript/PureScript. It is a well architectured system that enables isolated and parallel deployment of UI features rapidly; using dynamic over-the-air updates.Though it is similar to React Native, the quality and stability requirements of Hyper SDK should surpass typical open source projects. And it should have features that our multi billion$$ customers value as advanced tech.
- FRP Frameworks to build Immersive UI for Creation/Operations – To ensure seamless customer experience specialists require a relentless focus on right information and actions. Complex dashboards and tools provide effective orchestration, enabling creators and optimizers to build and operate large scale financial products/systems. Can such highly critical operations be made immersive and delightful?
Skills Required For JusPay Jobs 2020 :
- Interested in architecting large scale frontend projects and frameworks using deep technologies like Functional Programming, FRP, Flux architecture etc.
- Interested in understanding the systems internals of rendering, GPU, View compositing etc. to create stable and fast UI frameworks (Android, iOS and Web)
- Passionate about unifying and developing reusable components/libraries using FP primitives
- Obsessed about creating pixel perfect UI and crafting delightful experiences. (Why not a framework developer can also develop an aesthetic eye for visual structure and movement – animations!!)
- Excited about building immersive experiences. Think Beyond 2D screens? 😉
- Willing to be the part of the team that is building the payments backbone in India targeting 50M txns/day with 99.9999% availability
Documents to be Carried for JusPay Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For JusPay Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.