Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 | Short Service Commission (Technical) | Total Vacancies 189 | Last Date 12.11.2020 | Join India Army Notification @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Join Indian Army invites online application from both male and female, who have passed Engineering. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for Join Army Short Service Commission Tech Course at Officers at Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu. As per the Join Indian Army notification, totally 189 vacancies are allocated for Indian Army SSC Officer Vacancy. Applicants who have more passion in Engineering jobs can use this Indian Army opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can make the Join Indian army registration from 14.10.2020 by using join Indian Army login. the last date for submission of online application is 12.11.2020. Indian army notification and Join Indian Army online application form is available @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Applicants must have completed Engineering in a prescribed stream from a recognized University. Candidates seeking Defence Jobs can use this chance. Maximum permissible age for SSC (Tech) will be 20-27 years. Selected aspirants should undergo 49 weeks training in OTA Chennai. Officers shall be liable to serve for ten years, further extended as per the requirement. Candidates should submit the application via online. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be rejected. Information furnished by the candidates is found to be wrong, their candidature will be rejected. More details of Indian army admit card, merit list, result, vacancy and etc. are given in official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Army|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs , Defence|
|Job Role||Short Service Commission|
|Qualification||B.E, B.Tech||Total Vacancy||189 Posts|
| ||Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||As per norms|
Join Indian Army
Indian Army is one of the Tri-forces in India, established on April 1st in the year 1895. Headquarter of Indian Army is located in New Delhi, capital of India. Indian army was established in the period of British government. Chief Commander of the Indian army is Chief of Army Staff (COAS). Supreme Commander of Indian Army is the President of India. Indian Army ensures national security and nationhood unity, border level security. The Army motto is “Service before self”.
Vacancy Details of Indian Army Chennai Vacancy 2020
- As per the notification, Overall 189 vacancies are allocated for above said SSC (Tech) Posts.
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Trade Wise Details:
|Trades Name||SSCW (Tech) 27||SSC (Tech)-56 Men|
|Building Construction Technology||01||01|
|Electrical/Electrical & Electronics||02||16|
|Computer Sc & Engg/Computer Technology/Information Tech/M.Sc. Computer Sc||04||47|
|Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/Electronics & Comn/Satellite Communication||02||21|
|Micro Electronics & Microwave||–||03|
|Electronics & Instrumentation||–||02|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army SSC Tech Officer vacancy 2020
- Applicants must have completed Engineering in a concerned field from a recognized University.
- However check the notification for more details about educational qualification.
- Age Limit will be 20-27 years.
- Upper age limit is 35 years. (widow of Defence Personnel)
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening/ Interview/ Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online applications will be accepted.
How to apply Join Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Short Service Commission Technical Men – 56” click on the link notification will open.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- To apply, enter your details correctly & then click the submit button.
- Take the copy of the application for your future use.