Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020 | Short Service Commissioned Officer | Total Vacancies 43 | Last Date 30.07.2020 | Join India Army Dental Corps Notification @ joinindianarmy.nic.in
Join Indian Army Recruitment 2020: Join Indian Army invites online application from Indian citizens both male and female, who have passed BDS/ MDS. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for Join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned Officer. As per the Join Indian Army Dental Corps notification, totally 43 vacancies are allocated for Indian Army SSC Officer Vacancy. Applicants who have more passion in defence jobs can use this Indian Army opportunity. Interested and eligible candidates can make the Join Indian army registration from 30.06.2020 by using join Indian Army login. the last date for submission of online application is 30.07.2020.
Indian army notification and Join Indian Army Dental Corps application form is available in official website. Applicants must have completed BDS/ MDS from recognized University. Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years. Candidate must have mandatorily appeared in the National Eligibility-cumEntrance Test, NEET (MDS)-2020 conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE), New Delhi, on 20th Dec 2019. Candidates should submit the application via online only no other modes of application will be accepted. Allotted vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease as per the requirement. More details of Indian army admit card, merit list, result, vacancy and etc. are given in official website.
Join Indian Army
Indian Army is one of the Tri-forces in India, established on April 1st in the year 1895. Headquarter of Indian Army is located in New Delhi, capital of India. Indian army was established in the period of British government. Chief Commander of the Indian army is Chief of Army Staff (COAS). Supreme Commander of Indian Army is the President of India. Indian Army ensures national security and nationhood unity, border level security. The Army motto is “Service before self”.
|Details Of Join Indian Army Dental Corps Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Join Indian Army - Dental Corps|
|Job Category||Central Govt. / Defence Jobs|
|Job Role||Join Army Dental Corps as Short Service Commissioned Officer|
|Qualification||BDS / MDS||Total Vacancy||43|
|Job Location||, Anywhere in India|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army Dental Corps SSC Officer vacancy
- Applicants must have completed BDS/ MDS from recognized University.
- However check the notification for more details about educational qualification.
- Maximum permissible age for SSC will be 45 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening, Interview & Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online applications only will be accepted.
- Applicants should pay Rs.200 via Online Mode.
How to apply Join Indian Army Recruitment Notification 2020
- Go to official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notice For Army Dental Corps” click on the link notification will open.
- Read the notification carefully and check the eligibility.
- To apply, enter your details correctly & make payment then click the submit button.
- Take the copy of the application for your future use.