JLL Off Campus Drive 2020 | Front End Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : JLL, Inc – JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. Our vision is to reimagine the world of real estate, creating rewarding opportunities and amazing spaces where people can achieve their ambitions. In doing so, we will build a better tomorrow for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.3 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of nearly 92,000 as of June 30, 2019.
|Details Of JLL Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||JLL, Inc|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Front End Developer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For JLL Jobs 2020 :
- We are looking for a highly impactful & resourceful candidate to help solve intricate business problems using modern technology stacks and support JLL Technologies.
- The role will add immense value to the role holder through enhancement of technical knowledge and exposure to best in class technologies suite in the application development domain.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of software fundamentals including software design, algorithm development, data structures, code modularity, and maintainability
- Contributes towards technical analysis, development of technical specifications and implementation of front-end solutions based on business needs
- Implement front-end technical solutions based on project requirements working in a team environment collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Build custom applications utilizing the right technologies, web best practices, responsive UI/UX designs and company standards/processes.
- Assist the development team in the maintenance of various applications and optimize them for maximum speed and scalability
- Undertakes rapid prototyping and wire framing to illustrate users’ needs to help refine business requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use and contribute towards best practices and company knowledge sharing
- Self-directed learner who picks up new skills and utilizes them in building solutions meeting industry standards
Skills Required For JLL Jobs 2020 :
- Basic knowledge and understanding of web markup, including HTML5 & CSS
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
- Familiarity with tools such as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Knowledge on relational databases, SQL, C, C++, Python, React and/or AngularJS will be a plus
- Reliable and self-motivated Individual who is flexible and adapts in quickly changing environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Applications
- Excellent problems solving skills and ability to think logically and organize workflows independently
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical writing to work with multiple cross- functional teams
- Should be capable of grasping new and upcoming technologies with an intent of exploring better solutions
- Ability to work in a team environment and foster client relationships
Documents to be Carried for JLL Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For JLL Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires