Jammu & Kashmir Post Office Recruitment 2020 | Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts | 442 Vacancies| Last Date: 05-08-2020 | Apply Online @ appost.in
JK Post Office Recruitment 2020: Jammu & Kashmir Post Office invites application for the posts of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevaks. JK Postal Circle released new job notification (ED/8-225/GDS RECTT/II) for filling up 442 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply online @ appost.in. They announced new job notification on 06.07.2020. A great opportunity for job seekers seeking government jobs. The last date to submit the online application is 05-08-2020.
Selection will be based on Interview/ Merit List. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Aspirants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form. Applicants should pass secondary school examination from a recognized university. Age limit should be 18-40 years as on 06.07.2020. Candidates will be required to furnish basic computer training course certificate of at least 60 days duration from any computer training institute. Any technical issues in uploading of documents & submission of online data may be given to [email protected].
|Details Of JK Postal Circle Vacancies 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Jammu & Kashmir Post Office|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Qualification||10th std||Total Vacancy||442|
|Job Location||, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Salary||Rs. 10,000 - 14,500|
|Starting Date||06-07-2020 ( Online Mode )|
Eligibility Criteria for J&K Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts :
- Applicants should pass 10th std in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Age limit is 18-40 years as on 06.07.2020
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Merit List.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.100/- for UR/OBC/EWS Male/trans-man candidates.
- No fee for female/trans-woman/SC/ST/PwD candidates.
- Applicants can pay fee online via Credit/ Debit cards/ Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for Jammu & Kashmir Post Office Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ appost.in
- Click ‘Jammu and Kashmir (442 Posts)’ given under ‘Live Notifications’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Post your information through online registration link given below.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.