Ixigo Off Campus Drive 2020 | iOS Developer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Gurgaon , Haryana | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ixigo – Launched in 2007, ixigo is India’s #1 mobile travel platform with over 150 million users. It is an intelligent, AI-based travel app that helps travellers organise, book and track their trips. ixigo’s vision is to empower travellers with trustworthy & personalised travel recommendations.
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer - iOS|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Haryana|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For Ixigo Jobs 2020 :
As an iOS Developer, You will be involved in all aspects of development playing a critical role in the design, planning, development, and deployment and help develop best practices for future development. You will be working closely with Tech, Design, and Quality team to build and launch the product.
- Developing, releasing, and maintaining native iOS Applications Lead and oversee mobile application development efforts
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
- Working directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Optimizing performance for the apps and keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
Skills Required For Ixigo Jobs 2020 :
- In-depth understanding of Swift
- Up to date experience with UIKit, CoreLocation, Core Data(or Realm) and other iOS frameworks
- Experience writing multi-threaded, asynchronous code
- A track record in leading projects, mentoring peers and collaborating with technical and business partners
- Good understanding of fundamental Computer Science concepts
- Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well with all levels of engineers
- Loves fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Deeply concerned about excellence and perfection in products and services
- Experience with Test Driven Development is a plus
Documents to be Carried for Ixigo Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Ixigo Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.