IREL Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 21 | Last Date 05.08.2020 | IREL Apprenticeship Recruitment Notification @ www.irel.co.in
IREL Recruitment 2020: IREL (India) Limited (formerly Indian Rare Earths Limited), Manavalakurichi invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals meeting the following eligibility criteria for engagement of 21 Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu. Recently IREL Limited has issued new job notice [IREL (India) Limited/MK/ApprenticesEngagement/2020/01] on 06.07.2020 for IREL Apprenticeship Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for central govt jobs in Tamilnadu those candidates can use this IREL Jobs and should submit the duly filled in application form with all supporting documents to given address on or before 05.08.2020.
Interested eligible candidates must register themselves in www.apprenticeshipindia.org.in/ http://www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 those aspirants are not eligible. Applicants should possess ITI/ Diploma/ Engineering. IREL Selection will be based on merit list and selected candidates will undergo 1 year apprenticeship training at Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu. More details of IREL Apprentice vacancy, upcoming IREL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Rare Earths Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Trade Apprentices, Graduate Apprentice & Technician Apprentice|
|Qualification||ITI, B.E, B.Tech, Diploma||Total Vacancy||21|
| ||Job Location||Kanyakumari , Tamil Nadu|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
IREL Apprenticeship Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 21 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for IREL Apprentice Vacancy
- Trade Apprentices: ITI (Fitter/ Electrician/ Mechanic/ COPA/ Welder).
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E (Mechanical and Electrical & Electronics).
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma (Electrical & Electronics).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age of the candidate should be minimum 18 years and maximum 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IREL Apprentice selection will be based on merit list i.e. marks scored in specified educational qualification.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline (post) mode only will be accepted.
- Address : The Manager (Personnel), IREL (India) Limited, Manavalakurichi, Kanyakumari District, Tamilnadu-629252
How to apply IREL India Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website irel.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “ ENGAGEMENT OF TRADE/ TECHNICIAN/ GRADUATE APPRENTICES IN IREL (INDIA) LIMITED, MANAVALAKURICHI, KANYAKUMARI DISTRICT, TAMILNADU ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up IREL Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from IREL Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Portal Registration No, Aadhaar No, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.