IQVIA Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : IQVIA (IMS Health and Quintiles are now IQVIA)
In 2016, Quintiles and IMS Health came together to do something new: integrate advances in data science and technology with human science expertise to help people in healthcare make better decisions and advance human health. This was more than just data science or drug development. This was Human Data Science. And today, IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
|Details Of IQVIA Recruitment 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||IQVIA (IMS Health and Quintiles are now IQVIA)|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer Trainee|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description For IQVIA Jobs 2020 :
- Accountable to perform data & application management with an ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Good understanding RDBMS concepts, with knowledge of writing SQL queries
- Should be proficient in any one programming languages like java/.net
- Ability to come up quickly with programming logic for a given requirement is mandatory
- Should have strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Should be proactive with a zeal to learn and have an inquisitive attitude
- Understanding the importance of adherence to processes and defined service levels would be important
- Should be flexible to learn and move around technologies
- Should be good team player and pitch in to support off hours/weekends/holidays when required
- Should be willing to work in any shift or 24/7 model as required by the project
- Good verbal/written communication skills is mandatory
- Flexible enough to adjust to changes in work, technology, team, etc.
Skills Required For IQVIA Jobs 2020 :
- Very good communication skills – English Written / Spoken
- Fast Learner
- Good Analytical and problem solving skills
Documents to be Carried for IQVIA Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For IQVIA Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.