IOCL Recruitment 2020 | Junior Engineering Assistant & Jr. Quality Control Analyst Posts| Total Vacancies 57 | Last Date 07.11.2020 | Indian Oil Recruitment Notification @ IOCL Careers
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) – Panipat Refinery & Petrochemical Complex (PRPC) invites online applications from eligible Indian Nationals for engagement of Non-Executive Posts (i.e.) Junior Engineering Assistant & Junior Quality Control Analyst. Recently it has announced the new job notification [Advertisement No. PR/P/45 (2020-21)] to fill up 57 vacancies. Applicants who met the preferred eligibility of IOCL Latest jobs openings 2020 kindly make the IOCL registration from 12.10.2020. Aspirants who are looking for Diploma Jobs in central govt can use this Indian Oil Corporation job opportunity. The last date to submit the online application for IOCL requirements is 07.11.2020.
IOCL Recruitment 2020 notification & Indian Oil Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.iocrefrecruit.in. Applied candidates should send the print of the application form to given address on or before the last date 28.11.2020. Applicants should hold Diploma/ B.Sc. and age limit should be 18 to 26 years. The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). Selected candidates will be placed at Panipat Refinery [Haryana]. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online Mode. More details of IOCL call letter, merit list, result, latest notification and etc. will upload on official website.
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Job Category||Central govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Junior Engineering Assistant ,Junior Quality Control Analyst|
|Qualification||B.Sc, Diploma||Total Vacancy||57 Posts|
|Job Location||, Haryana|
|Salary||Rs.25,000 - 1,05,000 (per month)|
|Last Date||07.11.2020 | Hard copy : 28.11.2020|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited shortly IOCL is a largest public sector company which meets entire country energy demands. IOCL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of IOCL has been located in New Delhi, India until now. Indian Oil Corporation produce products such as fuels, lubricants, petro chemicals and Etc. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, IOCL is being a Maharatna Company.
Indian Oil Vacancy
- As per the IOCl notification, overall 57 vacancies are assigned for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility Criteria for IOCL JEA & JQCA Vacancies
- Applicants must have completed Diploma/ B.Sc. in relevant disciplines from recognized board or institute.
- Check the notification for more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 26 years.
- However check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IOCL will select the aspirants on the basis of Written Test and Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT).
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to these IOCL openings 2020 via online mode.
- Rs.150 for General, EWS and OBC(NCL) candidates & no fee SC/ ST/ PwBD/ ExSM candidates.
- You can make the payment through online mode (SBI e- collect)
How to apply Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website iocrefrecruit.in.
- Find the advertisement on home page “PR/P/45(2020-2021) – Requirement of Experienced Non-Executive Personnel : Application entry open from 12-Oct-2020 10:00:00 am upto 07-Nov-2020 05:00:00 pm”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open, read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Apply Online” enter your details correctly.
- Click the submit button and take the copy of the application form for your reference.