IOCL Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Apprentice Engineers & Other Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 24.05.2020 | Indian Oil GATE 2020 Notification @ www.iocl.com
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has starts the online process on 07.04.2020 for Recruitment of Engineers/Officers & Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020 and recruitment of Experienced Assistant Officers in Finance Function. It invites online mode applications only. Recently new employment notice was released by Indian Oil Corporation for various IOCL vacancies. Applicants who are searching Engineering Jobs in Central Govt those candidates can apply to this IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020. There are various vacancies are filled by IOCL and these vacancies are assigned to Engineer/ Officer, Graduate Apprentice Engineers & Assistant Officers posts. Eligible candidates can make the Indian Oil online registration @ ioclapply.com from 07.04.2020 to
06.05.2020 -24.05.2020 (Extended).
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited shortly IOCL is a largest public sector company which meets entire country energy demands. IOCL has been functioning since 1959. Headquarter of IOCL has been located in New Delhi, India until now. Indian Oil Corporation produce products such as fuels, lubricants, petro chemicals and Etc. Presently, there are more than thirty thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, IOCL is being a Maharatna Company.
|Details Of IOCL Recruitment through GATE 2020|
|Organization Name||Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)|
|Job Category||Central Govt|
|Job Role||Engineer/ Officer, Graduate Apprentice Engineers & Assistant Officers|
|Qualification||Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent)||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Rs.40000 - Rs.50000 Per Month|
|Last Date||24.05.2020 (Extended )|
IOCL Salary Details
- Post wise salary details are given below.
|Name of the post||Monthly Salary|
|Engineers/Officers & GAE||Rs.50000|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Oil Engineer/ Officer, Graduate Apprentice Engineers & Assistant Officers Posts
- Engineer/ Officer & Graduate Apprentice Engineers: Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical.
- Assistant Officer: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks and have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Engineer/ Officer & Graduate Apprentice Engineers: Maximum age limit should be 26 years as on 30.06.2020.
- Assistant Officer: Maximum age limit should be 30 years as on 30.06.2020.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
|Name of the post||Recruitment Process|
|Engineers/Officers & Graduate Apprentice Engineers||GATE 2020 Score, Group Discussion (GD)/Group Task (GT) & Personal Interview (PI)|
|Assistant Officers||Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT)|
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted for this IOCL Jobs 2020.
- Candidates need not pay any application fee to Indian Oil.
How to apply Indian Oil Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website iocl.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020 & Recruitment of Experienced Assistant Officers in Finance Function”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up Indian Oil Corporation Recruitment Online Application Form
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Instructions of IOCL Jobs 2020
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidature of the candidate submitting false/ incorrect information shall be rejected at any stage of selection process.
- Aspirants should have valid Email, Mobile No & Aadhar Card.
- Selected candidates will have to execute a bond as under to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of three years from the date of joining.
- Applicants are advised to go through the separately placed ‘Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment Medical Examination’ before they commence filling the Online application.
- Official Notification PDF liks : ASSISTANT OFFICER | ENGINEER/ GAE