IOCL Notification 2020 – Opening for Various JEA Posts
Indian Oil Corporation Limited has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Oil Corporation Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV|
- The candidates must have passed Diploma in Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 26 years
Salary Package: Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Test
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.150/-
- Sc/ST Candidates: Nil
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iocl.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 20.12.2019 to 17.01.2020