Intel Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer| BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech – CSE, IT, ECE | Bangalore | Apply Online @ Official Website
Intel Recruitment 2020 – Off Campus Jobs, Walk-In Drive, Recruitment, Careers, Eligibility, Salary, Skills, Selection Process : Intel IT company is going to recruit candidates for graduates through off campus. The candidates who are completed in BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech , MCA, Any Degree Branches Eligible to apply. Here you can check Intel Off Campus address, date of interview, eligibility details, interview syllabus, selection process, apply link, application procedure details are given below.
Intel Recruitment 2020 Details :
Company Profile : Intel India – Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
|Details Of Intel Recruitment 2020|
|Company Name||Intel India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Embedded Software Development Engineer|
|Qualification||BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Bangalore|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Job Description for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- Embedded Software Development Engineer focusing on developing drivers and middle ware in Linux OS.
- Candidate will be responsible to develop and validate functionality in a complex system level environment.
- End-to-end development responsibility – Designs, develops, debugs & tests on the target system. Primary development happens in Linux.
- Adaptable to work across both low level drivers like DMA, I2C etc and middleware logical layers.
- Able to troubleshoot Linux apps and drivers issue.
- On need basis, should be ready to develop host side software in Linux/Windows as per project needs.
- High involvement in system topics like memory configuration, resource handling, system initialization, Virtualization.
- Contributes intensively to silicon bring up camps through technical contributions to prove successful execution of module and support various system tracks.
- Manage various stake holders on deliverable to ensure high quality and timely delivery.
Skills Required for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge in Linux Kernel, driver and application development.
- Experience with embedded development environment such as git, Linux host.
- Knows to troubleshoot various kernel issues with the help of gdb server or host based debugger.
- Scripting knowledge in Perl, Python or shell scripts.
- Exposure to build script and infrastructure. Understanding of Yocto build system would be a plus.
- Knowledge in IO and connectivity drivers like PCIe, Ethernet, USB will be a plus.
Documents to be Carried for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Intel Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.