Intel Off Campus Drive 2020 | Hardware Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : Intel India – Intel’s Information Technology Group (IT) designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. This includes the LAN, WAN, telephony, data centers, client PCs, backup and restore, and enterprise applications. IT is also responsible for e-Commerce development, data hosting and delivery of Web content and services.
|Details Of Intel Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Intel India|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Hardware Engineer|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, ME, M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
Eligibility Criteria For Intel Jobs 2020 :
- Bachelors/Master degree in CS, EC, EE from reputed university.
- Must be passionate to learn new technologies and work in a fast paced environment.
Job Description for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- The HW Engineer will be responsible for leading HW service and failed HW recovery effort of pre-production platform for the gfx driver validation, development and debug organization.
- This person will also be a sponsor of CWs and manage day to day prioritization of critical tasks and efforts.
- This job will require someone to work closely with platform end users both locally and remote to provide technical and operational support.
- HW engineers are required to have basic ITP, debugger and BIOS programmer knowledge as this role will require work with multiple cutting edge tools for HW support.
- The HW Engineer will be responsible for Managing cutting edge Lab for a gfx driver development team as well as be responsible for all operation activities in the lab including: EHS, infrastructure, logistics and technical support within the lab. Also, this HW Engineer will be responsible for compliance with IT, CS and other Intel regulations.
Skills Required for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- BE/Master’s degree in Electrical or Electronics or Computer Engineering.
- Candidate should have strong basic electronics background.
- Ability to read and interpret mother electrical schematics, mechanical drawings, and system repair manuals.
- Computer Troubleshooting experience.
- Windows computer operating systems and Windows software applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) experience.
- Lift up to 25 lbs., climb ladders, walking 3-5 miles a day, and/or standing/sitting for +/- 9 hours in a clean room environment.
- Strong analytical ability, problem solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment. Should have led multiple HW/board design projects. Preferred Minimum of 6 months of experience in the following areas: Electronics or digital circuitry.
- End-user computer skills and navigation, schematic/wiring diagram reading, electronic systems troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Testing, repairing and troubleshooting faulty electronic equipment down to a component using available schematics, technical data and test equipment.
- Ability to apply the use of mechanical/electrical measuring devices such as multi-meters, oscilloscopes, metrology, and calibration equipment.
- Networking, troubleshooting, and Linux software systems.
- Solid Works, CAD, 3D printing
Documents to be Carried for Intel Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For Intel Recruitment 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.