INSTEM – Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine Recruitment 2020 | Administrative Officer, JMA & Other posts | 18 Vacancies | Last Date : 09-08-2020 | Apply Online @ instem.res.in
INSTEM Recruitment 2020: Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine (inStem) is an autonomous research institute in Bangalore. They invites application for the posts of Senior Engineer, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer-I (Civil/HVAC/Electronic workshop), Senior Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer, Administrative Officer (Hospitality & Services), Junior Management Assistant (JMA) & Clerk. INSTEM released new job notification (inStem/01/2020) for filling up 18 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ instem.res.in only through online. Applicants seeking jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. The last date to submit the online application is 09-08-2020.
INSTEM announced new job notification on 18.07.2020. The above said posts are on Direct Recruitment/Deputation/Absorption basis. Selection will be based on written test/ Trade test/ Interview. The applicants are required to submit the printed copy of online application form along with relevant documents as mentioned in the official website within the last date. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Applications received after due date will not be considered. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form with the prescribed fee. Candidates serving in Govt./Semi./Public undertakings should apply through proper channel. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Written Test for short-listed candidates will be held at Bangalore. Further updates regarding this recruitment shall be made available only on the Institute’s website. So, be in touch with the official website for updates.
|Details Of INSTEM Recruitment Notification 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Job Role||Senior Engineer, Technical Officer, Technical Officer|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/CMA/ SAS/ PG Diploma/Graduate/ Post Graduate||Total Vacancy||18|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Refer Official Notice|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Vacancy Details of INSTEM Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Senior Technical Officer||04|
|Technical Officer (Civil/HVAC/Electronic workshop)||03|
|Senior Administrative Officer||01|
|Administrative Officer (Hospitality & Services)||01|
|Junior Management Assistant (JMA)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for INSTEM Technical Officer Recruitment 2020:
- Applicants should hold Graduate/ Post Graduate/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CA/CMA/ SAS/ PG Diploma/ equivalent in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
|Category||Maximum age limit|
|Senior Engineer||50-56 years|
|Senior Technical Officer||40-56 years|
|Technical Officer-I||35-56 years|
|Senior Administrative Officer||50-55 years|
|Administrative Officer (Estt)/ Administrative Officer (Hospitality & Services)||40-45 years|
|Junior Management Assistant (JMA)||35 years|
- The selection will be based on written test/ Trade Test/ Skill test/ Computer Proficiency Test / Interview.
- Refer notification for more details.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
|Applying For||Level 9 and above||Level – 10 and above|
|Unreserved & OBC candidates||Rs.200/-||Rs.500/-|
- Women/ SC/ST/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Mode of Payment:
- Payment only via online is available.
- Candidates can pay fee by Net banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card through official website.
Institute for Stem Cell Science and Regenerative Medicine Online Application:
- Go to the official website @ instem.res.in
- Click ‘Career’ given in the home page.
- Find ‘Advt No.inStem/01/2020 : Admin and Technical Posts’
- Check eligibility criteria and annexures given in the advertisement.
- Finally click Click Here ‘Apply’
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.