Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech | Chennai , Tamil Nadu | Apply Online
Company Profile : Ingram Micro – Ingram Micro is an American distributor of information technology products based in Irvine, California, U.S. It is owned by HNA Technology. In December 2016, Tianhai Investment, an associate company of HNA Group, acquired Ingram Micro in an all-cash transaction with an equity value of approximately $6 billion.
|Details Of Ingram Micro Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||Ingram Micro|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||1 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai , Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For Ingram Micro Jobs 2020 :
We are looking for a seasoned Full Stack developer who can contributes to full stack development with quality coding, scripting and automated unit testing to build best in-class InfoSec tools development, configuration and automation. This position works closely with InfoSec SMEs/Leads/Onsite Technical Lead and Project Mangers to understand the technical and functional requirements to deliver on the assigned activities.
- Designs, develops, modifies, adapts, implements and manages the Information Technology (IT) including hardware, software, networks and infrastructure within an organization.
- Implements short and long-term IT solutions that meet the needs of the organization.
- This discipline is intended to accommodate
- jobs whose accountabilities span two or more job disciplines within the job family
- jobs that are not covered by a defined discipline within the job family.
- Thoroughly understand InfoSec Tool/ product/automation technical/functional design and contribute towards optimizing the design artifacts
- Perform coding/config/testing and deployment activities faster and quicker way to meet Biweekly deployment schedules
- Create innovative solutions for complex problems, leveraging advanced understanding of engineering principles and best practices
- Work with Tech Lead, Subject matter experts and others as appropriate to remove obstacles, review design, and ensure final product meets the needs of stakeholders
- Continuously look for ways to optimize the work being done for quality and timely deliverables
- Work closely with other team members to ensure consistent build execution
- Work with team members to improve design, coding practices
- Serve as a gating member of design and code reviews for team members
- Work with Tech Lead and subject matter experts to ensure team designs align with the standards and patterns of the product/tool
- Support cross-functional teams in deploying and maintaining the product/tool
- Learn new tools/ technologies self or through structured training as appropriate and put those skills in-use as required by InfoSec
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and third-party tools in InfoSec domain
- Ensure knowledge creation around development standards and best practices
- Be a resourceful part of the talented team responsible for building customized tools/products/automation that acts as key enablers for our InfoSec team
- Creatively look for improvement opportunities and contribute innovative ideas
Skills Required For Ingram Micro Jobs 2020 :
- Hands-on experience with .NET development in C# /.NET4.x
- Ability to write SQL queries and Stored procedures
- Understanding of software SDLC processes in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Experience with code versioning tools (TFS, Git)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in written forms
- Ability to understand and follow the instructions of TechLead/SME/PMs to deliver on the assigned activities
- Ability to learn new tools, frameworks, technologies and platforms
- Ability to collaborate and work across teams and disciplines with globally distributed teams
How To Apply For Ingram Micro Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.