Infosys Off Campus Drive 2020 | System Engineer | BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA – Freshers | Across India | Apply Online
Company Profile : Infosys – Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000+ innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination , knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
|Details Of Infosys Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Systems Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech , MCA||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for Infosys Jobs 2020 :
- BE / B.Tech . ( CSE, ECE, EEE, EIE, ICE, IT, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Automobile , Aeronautical , Civil ,Bio-Medical& Bio-Technology )
- 2017, 2018,2019 & 2020 Batch
- Candidate should not have participated in any selection process of Infosys in the last 6 months.
- Candidate’s academic performance should be above 60% in 10th standard, intermediate and graduation.
- Should have no backlogs.
- Not only day shits but also night shifts.
- Aspirants should be 18 – 25 years old.
- Candidate should be willing to work for full time.
Selection Process for Infosys Jobs 2020 :
And the candidates who want to apply for Infosys off Campus 2020 Drive should be highly skilled in aptitude as well as coding. And the rounds conducted by Infosys are
- Online Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Aspirants who are interested to apply for Infosys Off Campus 2020 Drive can now go through the test papers and attend mock tests to crack the interview easily the link for the mock tests and previous papers are given here.
Test Pattern for Infosys Jobs 2020 :
The Infosys has a regular pattern which consists of three round. A written test followed by Technical and HR interview. The written test is an important segment where everybody fails to pass. Therefore the students who want to clear the interview have to be good at mathematics and logical reasoning skills.
- Quantitative Ability – 10 Questions.
- Reasoning Ability – 15 questions.
- Verbal ability – 40 questions.
The total time allotted for the online written is one and half hour. Aspirants who are willing to attend the interview should improve their time management and verbal ability. The details about the time allotted to the examination are given below.
- Quantitative Ability – 35 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability – 25 minutes.
- Verbal ability – 35 minutes.
How To Apply for Infosys Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.