Infosys Off Campus 2019 @ St. Xavier Catholic College of Engineering Nagercoil
Anna University, Chennai is organizing “Tamil Nadu State Level Placement Programme” (TNSLPP) 2019-20, for the Present Final Year (2020 Passing Out) Students studying in University Colleges and Affiliated Engineering Colleges of Anna University, Tamil Nadu under Chennai / Coimbatore / Madurai / Nagercoil Zones.
Company Name:M/s Infosys Limited
Post Name: Systems Engineer Posts
Pay Scale:Rs. 3.60 LPA
Engineers (BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech) from all disciplines, as well as MCA, MSc (Computer Science/ Electronics/ Mathematics/ Physics/ Statistics) are eligible to apply.
|65% or Equivalent||65% or Equivalent||68% or 6.5 CGPA||68% or 6.5 CGPA||68%|
– In case the candidate has done both 12th & Diploma the best of 2 is taken into consideration
– NO ACTIVE BACKLOGS ALLOWED
– Candidate should be willing to relocate to any location as required by Infosys
– Candidate should be willing to work in different technologies as required by Infosys
Experience: Fresher’s (2020 Batch)
– The colleges who had already participated in any form of recruitment drives of M/s Infosys for the current academic year are NOT permitted to participate now in the TNSLPP drive. The students who are already placed (in any company) through on-campus placement are also NOT permitted to attend TNSLPP. It is requested that the Dean / Principal / Placement Officer of the College should verify the above credentials as well as the grades of the students and certify their eligibility to attend the TNSLPP.
– The candidates who have already paid the TNSLPP charges to CUIC, Anna University and obtained the admit card need not to pay any charges. The other eligible candidates have to pay a ONE TIME REGISTRATION FEE of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only) mandatorily in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai.
– The Dean / Principal / Placement Officer may collect the Registration Fee of Rs.500/- from each student and make ONE CONSOLIDATED DEMAND DRAFT of the total amount to ease our accounting purposes and submit the hard copy of the registration form (Annexure-I) along with the Consolidated Demand Draft to the CUIC Staff Members camped at respective venue on 1st DAY at 7.30 a.m. at the time of Registration. INDIVIDUAL DD’S FROM STUDENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.
Walk in Location: Nagercoil
Walk in Date: 19th & 20th Dec. 2019 (Thur. & Fri.)
M/s Infosys Limited has kindly agreed to participate in this TNSLPP drive. As per the direction of our esteemed Vice-Chancellor, the Centre for University – Industry Collaboration (CUIC), Anna University, Chennai is conducting this programme with below mentioned schedule:
College Address and Venue:
St. Xavier Catholic College of Engineering,
Nagercoil – 629 003
The Deans / Principals / Placement Officers are requested to ascertain the participation of eligible students for M/s Infosys. Accordingly, the students may be instructed to do Online Registration on or before 24.10.2019, 3.00 p.m. through the link:
TNSLPP Official Notification Link :Click Here
TNSLPP Registration Link :Click Here
- The eligible students should bring the hard copy of the registration form (Annexure-I) to the venue.
- The Dean / Principal is requested to arrange for displaying this letter in the Placement Notice Board.
- Transportation arrangements will be provided from nearby strategic locations to the venue.
Tamilnadu State Level Placement Programme (TNSLPP) 2019 – 2020
- As per the mandate of the Anna University, Chennai, students who are already placed in any company through Campus Recruitment are not eligible to attend the TNSLPP.
- As per the notification of visiting Companies, the students who have already appeared for On-Campus Recruitment of that particular Company are not eligible to re-appear again through TNSLPP.
- All the eligible students taking part in the TNSLPP process for the first time have to register by paying a one time Registration Fee of Rs.500/- in the form of a consolidated Demand Draft drawn in favour of “The Director, CUIC, Anna University” payable at Chennai, through their respective College Principals.
- Candidates should affix the photograph duly attested by the Principal of their college. (Annexure I)
- Candidates should bring the resume, attested Photo Copies of SSLC, HSLC, Diploma and Degree semester mark sheets for verification along with 6 passport size photographs.
- For attending the TNSLPP, the candidates should make their own arrangements, (for travel, boarding, lodging etc) for all the days.
- Registration and Test will be conducted on Day-one. The shortlisted students will have to attend their interview on Day one / two.
- Those students selected through TNSLPP by the company should not attend the subsequent Test / Interviews conducted by other companies, through TNSLPP, subsequently in other drives.
- Any irregularity / Mal practices / any form of recommendation will be treated, as disqualification and Anna University, Chennai will take serious action against those students.
- The decision of the Director, CUIC, Anna University will be final in all matters