Indian Post – Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 | MTS Posts | Total Vacancies 80 | Last Date 10.07.2020 | Indian Post Office MTS Notification @ www.keralapost.gov.in
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2020: India Post – Kerala Postal Circle has recently published the notification [No.Rectt/13-2/2020] on 26.06.020 for Competitive Examination limited to GDSs for the cadre of MTS for the vacancies of the years 2018 (01.04.2018 to 31.12.18), 2019 (01.01.2019 to 31.12.19) & 2020 (01.01.2020 to 31.12.2200) and competitive exam will be held on 02.08.2020. As per the Kerala Post Office Recruitment 2020 notification, there are 80 vacancies are allotted for MTS posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Kerala should send the filled application form to concerned Division/ Units on or before the last date 10.07.2020.
Kerala Postal MTS recruitment 2020 notification and Kerala Post Office Recruitment application form is available @ www.keralapost.gov.in. Applicants must have worked regularly as GDS for 3 years. No educational qualification & upper age limit for Gramin Dak Sevaks. Kerala Postal selection will be based on competitive examination. Selected candidates will be placed at Kerala. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Kerala Post Office vacancy, upcoming India Post jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of Kerala Post Office MTS Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||India Post ( Kerala Postal Circle )|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Jobs|
|Job Role||Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Qualification||10th Psss||Total Vacancy||80|
|Job Location||, Kerala|
|Last Date||10.07.2020 | Exam Date : 02.08.2020|
About Postal Department
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. Founded in 1854, 162 years ago. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Their services are Letter post, parcel service, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and deposit account. Totally more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department. There are 22 postal circles in India. Kerala Post and Telegraph circle was established on 1st July, 1961. Kerala Postal Circle starts its operation on 1st September, 1974. They provide services like mail services, parcel services, money transfer, banking, insurance and retail service.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Postal Circle Multi-Tasking Staff Vacancy
- No educational qualifications are prescribed for GDS.
- Candidates must have worked regularly as GDS for 3 years.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- No upper age limit for Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Kerala Postal selection will be based on competitive examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to concerned Divisions/ Units address (Check official notification to get address details).
How to apply Kerala Post Office (India Post) Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website keralapost.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for competitive examination for recruitment to the cadre of MTS from eligible GDS for the vacancy years 2018, 2019& 2020 scheduled to be held on 02nd August, 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Kerala Post MTS Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Kerala Postal Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.