IIFPT Notification 2019 – Opening for Various Assistant Posts
Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology (IIFPT) has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications are invited for the post of Assistant. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Research Associate / SRF / Project Assistant|
- Research Associate -The candidates must have passed a Ph.D. in Food Process Engineering/ Food and Agrl Process Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Senior Research Fellow -The candidates must have passed M.Tech/ M.Sc. degree) in Food Process Engineering or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Project Assistant – The candidates must have passed B. Tech in Food Process Engineering/ Food Technology/Agricultural Engineering/ or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Men Age: 35 years
- Women Age: 40 years
- Research Associate – Rs.40,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.25,000 to Rs.31,000/-
- Project Assistant – Rs.12,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Walk-in-interview Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.iifpt.edu.in
- Candidates fulfilling the above eligibility criteria are advised to be present on 13.12.2019 with original certificates, including OBC/SC/ST/PH certificates, grade card/mark sheets/ publications, two numbers of color passport size photographs and CV, as well as a set of photocopies of all relevant documents along with the application form prescribed by IIFPT at the time of walk-in-interview.
- Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology,
Thanjavur – 613 005 (Tamil Nadu).
- Before applying, candidates are advised to follow the instructions given in the selection notification very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 13.12.2019
- Notification Link: Click Here