INDIAN BANK Notification 2020 – Opening for 138 Executive Posts
Indian Bank has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2020. Applications are invited for the post of Executive. Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Type of Employment||Bank Jobs|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager Credit|
Details of Vacancies:
|Name Of Post||Vacancy|
|Assistant Manager Credit||85|
|Manager Risk Management||05|
|Senior Manager of Risk Management||01|
- The candidates must have passed the Graduate or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 25 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
Mode of Selection:
- Written Exam
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianbank.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Walk-in-Interview: 22.01.2020 to 10.02.2020