Indian Air Force Notification 2019 – Opening for 249 AFCAT Entry Posts
Indian Air Force has issued the latest notification for the recruitment of 2019. Applications Are Invited for the post of AFCAT Entry. Other details of like Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below…
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Location||All Over India|
|Post Name||AFCAT Entry|
Details Of Vacancies:
- AFCAT Entry
- NCC Special Entry
- The candidates must have passed 10th, 12th Equivalent Examination in any stream or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
Salary Package: Rs.56100 – Rs. 110700/-
Mode of Selection:
- Online Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Adaptability Test
- Medical Examination
Steps To Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.indianairforce.nic.in
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 01.12.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 30.12.2019