India Post Office Recruitment 2020 | Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts | Total Vacancies 4166 | Last Date 07.07.2020 | MP/ Uttarakhand/ Haryana Postal Circle Recruitment Apply online @ www.indiapost.gov.in
India Post Office Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited via online mode by the respective recruiting authorities from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). India Post is going to fill up 4166 vacancies in Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Haryana Postal Circle. It has recently published the recruitment notification [MP: ESTT/14-02/GDS VACANCY/2ND CYCLE/20, Uttarakhand: RECTT./GDS ONLINE/CYCLE-II/2020 & Haryana: STAFF/75-2/FILLING UP/GDS/2020] on 08.06.2020 regarding above said India Post Office Vacancy 2020. India Post Office invites online application from 10th passed candidates to fill up India Postal GDS Vacancy 2020. Applicants who are looking for 10th Std Jobs in central govt can make the India Post online registration from 08.06.2020 to 07.07.2020.
Applicants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std and age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via either online or offline. India Post Office will recruit the aspirants on merit list basis. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at anywhere in Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Haryana state. India Postal Circle GDS recruitment 2020 notification pdf & apply online link is available @ www.indiapost.gov.in/ www.appost.in/gdsonline. More details of Post Office Jobs in Haryana, upcoming Madhya Pradesh Postal jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming India Post notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
India Postal Circle Department
India Post is a government of India agency, executing postal services in India. It has been functioning since 1854. Headquarter is located in Sansad Marg, New Delhi until now. They provide services such as letter post, parcel services, EMS, delivery, freight forwarding, third-party logistics and also deposit account. Presently, there are 22 postal circles in India and it has more than 4 lakhs employees are working in this department. Postal Circles are Assam Postal Circle, AP Postal Circle, Karnataka Postal Circle, Telangana Postal, Maharashtra Postal Circle, Tamil Nadu Postal Circle, Delhi Postal Circle, Gujarat Postal Circle, Punjab Postal Circle, Uttarakhand Postal Circle, West Bengal Postal Circle, North Eastern Postal Circle and Kerala Postal Circle.
|Details Of India Post Office GDS Vacancy 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||India Post|
|Job Category||Central govt.|
|Job Role||Gramin Dak Sevaks|
|Qualification||10th Std||Total Vacancy||4166|
|Job Location||, Madhya Pradesh, Uttarakhand & Haryana|
|Salary||Rs.12,000/- to Rs.14,500/-|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Eligibility Criteria for India Post Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Vacancy
Educational Qualification of India Post Vacancy
- Applicants should pass Secondary School/ 10th Std from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
India Post Recruitment Process
- India Post Office selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for UR/OBC/EWS Male candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online or offline (Post Office).
Steps to apply online for India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website appost.in/gdsonline.
- Find the advertisement for UP Postal Circle, click on the advertisement.
- TS Postal notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up India Post Online Form for GDS Vacancy
- Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline.
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Aspirants shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
Important Instructions of India Post Office Jobs
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard.
- Applicants should have Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute.
- Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection.
- Department of Posts does not make any phone calls to the candidates.
- The recruiting authority of each post reserves the right to modify or cancel the notification of a post at any time without assigning any reason.
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK
Circle Wise Post Office Recruitment 2020
|Assam||Assam Post office recruitment|
|Karnataka||Karnataka Postal circle recruitment|
|Maharashtra||Maharashtra Post office recruitment|
|Tamilnadu||TN Postal Circle recruitment|
|Delhi||Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Uttarakhand||Uttarakhand Post Office Vacancy|
|Gujarat||Gujarat post office Vacancy|
|Odisha||Odisha Postal Circle Recruitment|
|Punjab||Punjab Postal Circle Recruitment|
|West Bengal||West Bengal Postal Circle Jobs|
|North Eastern||North Eastern Postal Recruitment|
|Kerala||Kerala Post office Jobs|
Frequently Asked Questions – India Post
What are the current Vacancies in India Post?
Currently GDS Vacancies are available in MP/ Uttarakhnad/ Haryana Postal Circle.
How many total vacancies available in India Post?
There are total 4100+ number of vacancies are available in India postal circle.
What is the qualifications for applying Post office GDS Vacancy?
Aspirants should completed 10th Standard for GDS posts.
What is the Salary for GDS Vacancies?
The Salary for GDS is not declared in official notification. More over check official notification for much details.