IHS Markit Off Campus Hiring Freshers | Data Transformation Analyst | MBA | Hyderabad , Telangana | Apply Online
IHS Markit Off-Campus Hiring Freshers: IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by the laws and regulations in any of our locations.
|Details Of IHS Markit Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Company Name||IHS Markit|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Data Transformation Analyst I|
|Experience Needed||0 - 2 Years|
|Job Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Salary||Bast in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
The Hyderabad Private Markets team is looking for a Data Transformation Analyst who can deliver results in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will work closely with the Project Managers of our global teams to ensure the successful completion of on-boarding of Private Equity and Venture Capital Clients to iLevel platform.The Data Transformation Analyst will collaborate with team members from several departments to ensure the successful completion of implementation and optimal use of the PCM solution.
Responsibilities, Duties and Tasks:
- The individual will act as an extension of US- and UK-based client deployment team, helping to implement, customize and enhance the ‘Portfolio Monitoring and Reporting’ services provided to Private Equity clients.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel – should display strong knowledge in advanced excel functions.
- Understanding of Capital Market structure with more focus on Private Capital Market and Financial Accounting
- Must be able to interpret various types of financial reports; e.g.: valuation reports, financial statements, portfolio summaries, fund analytics etc.
- Question and understand requirements and then be concise and analytical in the design of the reporting related to that data
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and exhaust all resources before contacting the team lead.
Main Responsibility areas:
- Dealing with confidential data
- Prepare financial reports, templates, configure portal as per PE/VC clients’ requirements.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert on the client’s platform, its capabilities and features, and its application.
- Work on the multiple client implementations simultaneously & efficiently and dealing with confidential client data.
- MBA specialized in Finance with 0 to 2 years of relevant client facing and project management experience.
- Should have an understanding of Private Equity industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel.
- Understanding of financial reporting and statement analysis.
- Alternative investment/private equity knowledge.
- Experience and confidence in facilitating client working sessions and other public speaking situations.
- Financial modelling knowledge is plus.
- Experience with IHS Markit proprietary software (e.g. QVAL, iLevel and iVal) is an added advantage for the role
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.