IHS Markit Off Campus Drive Hiring Freshers Of 2021 Batch | BBA Graduates | Gurgaon , Noida | Apply Online
IHS Markit Off Campus Drive: At the heart of IHS Markit, we are an information company. With expertise across the world’s largest industries we leverage technology and data science to provide the insights, software and data to help our customers make more informed decisions, driving growth, performance and efficiency.
Working hours : Candidate should be willing to work in 24*7 working environment
|Details Of IHS Markit Off Campus 2021|
|Company Name||IHS Markit|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||BBA Graduates|
|Experience Needed||Freshers ( 2021 Pssed out )|
|Job Location||Gurgaon , Noida|
|Salary||Best in Industry ( 3.5 Lakh per annum + Benefits )|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
The Role :
IHS Markit provides industry-leading data, software and technology platforms and managed services to tackle some of the most difficult challenges in financial markets. We help our customers better understand complicated markets, reduce risk, operate more efficiently and comply with financial regulation. Our services benefit the entire financial enterprise, from traders, portfolio managers, risk managers, compliance officers and operations teams to regulators and many others. We support the below business lines:
- Data and Information Services
- Trade Processing
- Risk and Regulatory Compliance
- Financial Technology Solutions
- Commentary & Analysis
What we’re looking for: We seek candidates with diverse backgrounds and ideas with a desire to learn and thrive. To be an ideal fit for the role, you’ll have:
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/ priorities/ projects
- Strong analytical/ problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of Financial Markets is a plus
- We’re looking for final year students who are working towards a BBA degree in Banking, Operations, Banking & Operations, Finance, and due to complete their studies and be available for a full-time role commencing in 2021.
- CGPA score of 7+ throughout
- January 2021 and July 2021 cohort based upon your Graduation date. Successful candidates will receive further information regarding the program.
Documents to be Carried for OrangeMantra Jobs 2020 :
- You should carry a copy of the Latest Resume.
- Aadhar Card (original and photocopy) with three passport size photographs are must.
- You need to carry any Government Certified ID Proof like the PAN, Voter ID, Passport.
- Students should have all the essential educational certificates along with the xerox copies.
How To Apply For OrangeMantra Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.