IGIMS Recruitment 2020 | Professor, Assistant Professor & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 65 | Last Date 19.06.2020 | IGIMS Faculty Recruitment Notification @ www.igims.org
IGIMS Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited by Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science in prescribed Proforma from eligible Indian citizen for Appointment on the following posts in different departments of Institute and Medical College. Recently it has circulated the new job notification [Adv. No. 04/Faculty/IGIMS/Estt./2020] for 65 vacancies and these vacancies are allotted for Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Lady Medical Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Bihar should send the application form along with self-attested photocopies of certificates/ testimonials and recent passport size photograph as well as requisite fee to given address on or before 19.06.2020.
Candidates must have possessed Medical qualification/ MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DM & should have attained prescribed age limit. Selection may be based on test/ interview. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at IGIMS, Patna [Bihar]. IGIMS recruitment 2020 notification and IGIMS Patna Recruitment application form is available in official website (www.igims.org). Applicants have to pay required fee via either online or offline. The selected candidate for regular appointment shall be put on probation for 02 (Two) years. More details of IGIMS vacancy, upcoming IGIMS Patna job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of IGIMS Faculty Recruitment 2020|
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Science|
|Job Category||State govt.|
|Job Role||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor & Lady Medical Officer|
|Qualification||MBBS / MD / MS / DM /||Total Vacancy||65|
|Job Location||Sheikhpura , Patna ( Bihar )|
IGIMS Patna Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 65 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Professor||04||Rs.37400-67000 + GP|
|Assistant Professor||54||Rs.15600-39100 + GP|
|Lady Medical Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for IGIMS Junior Resident Vacancy
- Candidates must have possessed Medical qualification/ MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DM/ Post-graduate qualification i.e. M.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Lady Medical Officer: 40 years.
- All Other Posts: 50 years.
- Selection may be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the applications via offline mode i.e. registered/speed post/Courier & Online (Mail).
- Postal Address : Director, IGIMS, Sheikhpura, Patna-14 (Bihar).
- Mail Address : [email protected]
- Rs.1000 for all candidates and Rs.250 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (demand draft – in favor of Director, IGIMS, Patna, payable at Patna)/ RTGS/ NEFT
How to attend IGIMS Patna Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website igims.org.
- Find the advertisement “ No. 04/Faculty/IGIMS/Estt./2020: FOR APPOINTMENT ON FACULTY POSTS FOR VARIOUS DEPARTMENT.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to fill up IGIMS Faculty Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from IGIMS Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.