IFP – Institute of Forest Productivity Ranchi Recruitment 2020 | LDC, MTS & Forest Guard Posts | Total Vacancy 20 | Last Date 11.09.2020 | ICFRE IFP Recruitment Notification @ ifp.icfre.gov.in
IFP Ranchi Recruitment 2020: ICFRE – Institute of Forest Productivity invites offline application from Indian Citizens who fulfill the requisite qualification & other eligibility to fill up 20 vacancies in IFP Ranchi. Recently it has issued new job notice [ADVERTISMENT NO.IFP/2020-1] on 22.07.2020 for above said ICFRE IFP Vacancy. As per the IFP Recruitment notification, 20 aspirants will be recruited for Lower Division Clerk, Forest Guard & Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) posts. Applicants who are searching 12th pass jobs in central govt should submit the application form to given address on or before the last date 11.09.2020.
IFP Ranchi selection will be based on Written Test (all posts), Physical Fitness Test (Forest Guard) & Typing Test (LDC) and selected candidates will be appointed at Ranchi ( Jharkhand ). Applicants should pass 10th pass/ 12th pass from recognized board and age limit should be 18 to 27 years. Applicants who want to apply these IFP Jobs must check their eligibility. Institute of Forest Productivity Recruitment notification & IFP Ranchi Recruitment apply online link is available @ ifp.icfre.gov.in. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of ICFRE Jobs vacancy, upcoming IFP jobs, syllabus, admit card, result, syllabus, latest notifications etc.
|Details Of ICFRE IFP Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||ICFRE – Institute of Forest Productivity|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Role||Lower Division Clerk, Forest Guard, Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Qualification||10th , 12th pass||Total Vacancy||20|
|Job Location||Ranchi , Jharkhand|
|Salary||Rs. 18000 - 63200|
|Starting Date||22.07.2020 ( Offline Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Institute of Forest Productivity Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 20 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below
Eligibility criteria for IFP LDC, MTS & Forest Guard Vacancy
- LDC: 12th pass/ Typing Speed.
- Forest Guard: 12th pass with Science.
- MTS: 10th pass or equivalent.
- Refer official notice to check post wise educational qualification.
- Age limit should not below 18 years and exceeding 27 years.
- Check official notification, to get age limit & relaxation details.
- IFP Ranchi selection will be based on Written Test (all posts), Physical Fitness Test (Forest Guard) & Typing Test (LDC).
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Address : Director, Institute of Forest Productivity, Lalgutwa, N.H.23, Gumla Road, Ranchi 835 303 (Jharkhand)
- Rs.300 for Gen/ OBC and No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft (Director, Institute of Forest Productivity payable at Ranchi).
How to apply for Institute of Forest Productivity Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website ifp.icfre.gov.in.
- Click “Tender & Recruitments” find the advertisement “Click here to view the Recruitment Notification dated 22.07.2020 (IFP, Ranchi)”, click on the link.
- Read the notification clearly and check eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
How to fill up IFP Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from IFP Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.