IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2020 | Software Engineer | BE / B.Tech | Bangalore , Karnataka | Apply Online
Company Profile : IDEMIA – IDEMIA, the global leader in Augmented Identity, provides a trusted environment enabling citizens and consumers alike to perform their daily critical activities (such as pay, connect and travel), in the physical as well as digital space. Securing our identity has become mission critical in the world we live in today. By standing for Augmented Identity, an identity that ensures privacy and trust and guarantees secure, authenticated and verifiable transactions, we reinvent the way we think, produce, use and protect one of our greatest assets – our identity – whether for individuals or for objects, whenever and wherever security matters. We provide Augmented Identity for international clients from Financial, Telecom, Identity, Public Security and IOT sectors.
|Details Of IDEMIA Off Campus Drive 2020|
|Download Jobvision Android App|
|Job Category||Private jobs|
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Qualification||BE / B.Tech||Total Vacancy||Various|
|Experience Needed||0 - 3 Years|
|Job Location||Bangalore , Karnataka|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Post released dete||Available Now|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
Job Description For IDEMIA Jobs 2020 :
As a Software Developer, you will be
- A part of development team responsible for developing industry-leading biometric products and solutions.
- Involved in designing, implementation and testing of enterprise software products and modules
- Collaborating technically with leads, architects and product designers, contributing to the overall product vision of IDEMIA
- Collaborating in a cross-functional agile team to solve challenging technical problems with innovative solutions
- Following best practices and methodologies to produce desired software on-time with top-notch quality
Skills Required For IDEMIA Jobs 2020 :
- Knowledge of Core Java, C/C++
- Strong understanding of concepts related to software architecture and design, data structures and programming practices.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to be productive and flexible in working in a fast-paced environment with geographically distributed teams.
- Must be able to work efficiently and proactively on an individual basis and across teams.
How To Apply For IDEMIA Jobs 2020 :
Eligible candidates apply this drive in online by the following the link ASAP. Venue details will be shared to shortlisted candidates through e-mail.
Note : Apply The Job Before Link Expires.