ICMR Recruitment 2020 | Scientist-B Posts | Total Vacancies 141 | Last Date 02.10.2020 | ICMR Scientist Recruitment Notification @ main.icmr.nic.in
ICMR Recruitment 2020 : The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment to the regular posts of Scientist-B against backlog vacancies of SC/ST Category and current year regular vacancies at ICMR Headquarters, New Delhi and its Institutes/ Centers across India. New job notice [Advertisement No. ICMR/SC-B/2020] was released by ICMR on 12.09.2020. Totally 141 vacancies will be filled by ICMR and these vacancies are assigned for ICMR Scientist B Vacancy. Aspirants who are seeking central govt jobs those candidates will make the online registration from 12.09.2020. The last date for submission of online application for ICMR Scientist Vacancy is 02.10.2020.
PGIMER will recruit the candidates via Computer Based Test (CBT)/ Interview and CBT will be held on 01.11.2020. ICMR Recruitment notification & ICMR Scientist Jobs online application will be available at both, PGIMER, Chandigarh website pgimer.edu.in and ICMR, New Delhi website: icmr.nic.in. Applicants should possess MBBS degree/ PG Degree or equivalent degree and age limit should be 35 years. Contenders have to pay required fee via online mode. More details of ICMR recruitment notification, upcoming PGIMER Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of ICMR Scientist B Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||MBBS degree / PG Degree||Total Vacancy||141 Posts|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
|Admit Card Release date||20.10.2020|
Eligibility Criteria for ICMR Scientist B Vacancy
- Applicants should hold MBBS degree / PG Degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- The upper age limit is 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- ICMR selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1500 for SC/ST/EWS/Women candidates and Rs.2000 for all other candidates.
- No fee for PWD aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode
How to apply ICMR Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website https://main.icmr.nic.in/.
- Click “Career Opportunity” find the advertisement “Call for application for the Recruitment Exam for the Post of Scientist – B (Medical and Non-Medical)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up ICMR Scientist Online Application Form
- Candidates should make Registration and apply through login.
- Enter your Personal and Educational Details.
- Upload you photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.