ICFRE Recruitment 2020 | Conservator of Forests (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF) Posts | Total Vacancies 38 | Last Date 15.07.2020 | ICFRE Dehradun Recruitment Notification @ www.icfre.gov.in
ICFRE Recruitment 2020: Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education Dehradun invites offline applications from eligible IFS/SFS Officers for filling up the posts at level of Conservator of Forests (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF) in various Institutes and Centers under ICFRE. Recently it has recently released the recruitment notification [No 32-20/2020-ICFRE] for filling up 38 vacancies on deputation basis. As per the ICFRE Dehradun Recruitment 2020 notification, these 38 vacancies are allocated for CF & DCF posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs those officers should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 15.07.2020.
ICFRE Dehradun Recruitment 2020 notification & ICFRE Recruitment application form is available @ www.icfre.gov.in. Aspirants must be IFS/ SFS Officers. Candidates should have attained prescribed age limit. ICFRE selection will be based on interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in India. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via DD. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of ICFRE recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of ICFRE Dehradun Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Job Category||Central Govt.|
|Job Role||Conservator of Forests (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF)|
|Qualification||IFS/ SFS Officers||Total Vacancy||38|
|Job Location||, Across India|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
ICFRE Jobs 2020 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 38 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for ICFRE CF & DCF Vacancy
- Aspirants must be IFS/ SFS Officers.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Secretary, Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, P.O New Fowsl, Dehradun – 248006
- Rs.500 for all candidates and make the payment via Demand Draft (in favour of Accounts Officer, ICFRE and payable at Dehradun)
How to apply ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website icfre.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education, Dehradun invites applications from eligible IFS/SFS Officers on deputation basis for filling up the posts at level of Conservator of Forests (CF) and Deputy Conservator of Forests (DCF) in various Institutes and Centers under ICFRE ”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up ICFRE Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from ICFRE Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.