IBPS – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection – PO 2020 Notification | CRP PO/MT-X Posts | Total Vacancies 1417 | Last Date 26.08.2020 | IBPS PO/ MT 2020 Apply online @ www.ibps.in
IBPS PO 2020 Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has recently published the new exam notification on 05.08.2020 for CRP PO/MT-X for Vacancies of 2021-22. It is going to fill up 1417 vacancies in all over the India. It invites online application from degree holders. There are 11 organizations will be participated in this IBPS recruitment 2020. As per the IBPS CRP PO/MT-X Recruitment 2020 notification, overall 1167 aspirants will be hired for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee posts. Applicants who met desired eligibility of IBPS PO exam notification and who want to get bank jobs, those candidates can make the online registration from 05.08.2020. The last date for submission of IBPS online application is 26.08.2020.
IBPS PO Exam 2020 notification and IBPS Recruitment apply online link is available in official website (www.ibps.in). Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online from 05.08.2020 to 26.08.2020. Aspirants should hold degree from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 20 years old and maximum 30 years old. IBPS selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam & Interview. Shortlisted aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. More details of IBPS PO/ MT latest vacancy, upcoming IBPS Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
|Details Of IBPS CRP PO/MT Recruitment 2020||Download Jobvision Android App|
|Organization Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job Category||Central Govt jobs , Bank Jobs|
|Job Role||Management Trainee, Probationary Officer|
|Qualification||Any Degree||Total Vacancy||1417 Posts|
|Job Location||, All India|
|Salary||As per norms|
|Starting Date||05.08.2020 ( Online Mode )|
|Apply Mode||Refer Notice|
IBPS PO/ MT Vacancy Details
- As per the IBPS notification, overall 1417 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Organization wise vacancy details are given below.
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Management Trainee (MT)/ Probationary Officer (PO)||1417 (SC-196, ST-89, OBC-300, EWS-142, UR-690)|
Participating Organization Vacancy Details :
|Participating Organization Name||No. of Posts|
|Bank of Baroda||00|
|Bank of India||734|
|Bank of Maharashtra||250|
|Central Bank of India||00|
|Indian Overseas Bank||00|
|Punjab National Bank||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||83|
|Union Bank of India||NR|
Eligibility Criteria for IBPS Probationary Officers/ Management Trainee Vacancy
- Aspirants should hold degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 20 years old and maximum 30 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- IBPS selection will be based on Online Preliminary Exam, Online Main Exam & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.175 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.850 for all Other candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via online mode only.
Important Dates for IBPS MT Recruitment
How to apply IBPS CRP PO/ MT Exam Notification 2020
- Go to official website ibps.in
- Click “CRP PO/ MT” find the advertisement “Common Recruitment Process for Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees X”, click on the advertisement.
- IBPS PO/ MT notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Steps to fill up IBPS Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph, signature, left thumb impression & hand written declaration.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|Preliminary exam date||03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 & 11.10.2020|
|Main exam date||28.11.2020|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS - FEQs :
✅ What is the Educational Qualification to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS ?
Any Degree Candidates are eligible to apply for this post. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about detailed qualification and Experience needed for this post
✅ How much vacancies are released for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS ?
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS released 1417 vacancies for Management Trainee, Probationary Officer Posts
✅ How to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS ?
Read the detailed notification given in the link "Official Notification”. After reading check whether you are eligible for the job post or not. you can apply for this post via Online
✅ Is there any application fee to apply for this post ?
Rs.175 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.850 for all Other candidates. Refer the Official Notification to get more details about application fee and payment mode
✅ What is the salary limit for this post ?
As per norms. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Salary Limits
✅ What is the Age limit for this post ?
Candidates should have minimum 20 years old and maximum 30 years. Refer the official notification to get mode details about Age Limitation and Age Relaxation for this post
✅ What is the job location for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection - IBPS ?
The Job location for this post is All Over India
✅ What is the starting date to apply for this post ?
You can start applying for this post from 05.08.2020
✅ What is the Last date to apply for this post ?
26.08.2020 is last date to apply for this post